Monday, July 27, 2009

I've been missing my old blog friend...





I missed this old friend...I've been busy trying to plan my part of our Stake Girl's Camp that was held July 14th through the 17th at Pinetop near Idaho City. I had been attending meetings, having meetings and planning since February. The Stake did an amazing job. My part was being in charge of our ward of course. I rounded up letters, etc. Then we were in charge of the craft and the "Virtue Walk." I organized 10 sisters to dress up in Jerusalem old style and give 3 minute thoughts for it. We ordered oil lamps from Jerusalem. When they hadn't arrived for 2 and a half months we got a little worried. So, with the help of a dear sister in our ward and by a miracle we had them in time. It was their reminder of the theme of our camp. It was a lot like a youth conference. It was a fun, amazing time and was so glad to be able to be part of it. Young Women rock!! Below are a few pictures of Camp 2009!

No comments: